- Luxurious special room with open air bath facing Japanese traditional garden.
- The newly built premium suite is a large room with deck terrace with open air bath where you can view the Japanese garden.
It is a special room for people who wants higher rank stay.
It is excellent for a couple to celebrate a special day and spend glorious and luxurious time.
- Outside the window, there is the open air bath that will let you forget your daily life and relaxes your mind.
- The Japanese garden that you can see from the open air bath and deck terrace shows different expression in each season.
You can spend glorious time there.
Forget the bustle of the daily life and spend quiet relaxing time.
You can spend relaxing time in the open air bath
made of hinoki with the view of Japanese garden.
Open air bath
The green trees in the Japanese garden seen
from your room will give you relaxation and peace.
the Japanese garden.
Luxury of doing nothing
while viewing the garden scenery.
The floor of the premium floor
is locked with the pin code.
It is a special area
with high security.
- Floor plan
This room consists of comfortable living room, bedroom with 2 single beds, and powder room with the amenity of MIKIMOTO COSMETICS.
The deck terrace has an open air bath and deck chair.
It is a special area where you can relax while viewing the Japanese garden.
- Guest room with open air bath Premium Suite 63m2
- Number of rooms
- 4 room
- 4 people
- Check in
- 14：00-(Check out 11:00)
- Special feature
Open air bath (It is not hot spring)
Deck terrace (Smoking is allowed)
Floor security lock
Ise Katagami Yukata rental (for women only)
Japanese room + Western room Bed type
MIKIMOTO COSMETICS Amenity
Tea set / Non smoking
- Japanese garden(not ocean view)
Room where you can experience the traditional culture of Mie close by.
- The room is decorated with the national important intangible cultural asset, “Ise Katagami” which is the traditional artwork.
Ise Katagami is a paper pattern for dying kimono with fine pattern.
It is made with Mino Japanese paper bind together with persimmon tannin and cut up in detailed pattern with a small knife.
It is a traditional artwork tool with hundreds of years of history and is designated as an important intangible cultural asset of the country.
- Yukata dyed using Ise Katagami is available for rent.
For female customers staying in the premium suite of Shiojitei, we have yukata dyed using Ise Katagami.
I hope you can feel the traditional culture close to you by wearing the yukata dyed using Ise Katagami.
- It is only available for women who stay in the premium suite.
- The rental is free of charge. You can wear it inside of Shiojitei only.
We have amenity from “MIKIMOTO COSMETICS” of MIKIMOTO Group who was successful in farming pearls for the first time in the world.
“Amino acid”, “mineral”, and “collagen” produced only from pearl.
- MIKIMOTO COSMETICS Amenity
We have shampoo, conditioner, body soap, face wash, face lotion, cleansing, milky lotion, and cream from the local company, MIKIMOTO COSMETICS.
Amino acid, mineral and collagen contained in the products of MIKIMOTO COSMETICS are extracted only from pearls and pearl oyster.
MIKIMOTO COSMETICS' secret of the moisture is these three scares natural ingredients that cannot be found anywhere but from pearls.
- Number of rooms
- Maximum capacity
- Room equipment and goods
Electric pot, TV, safe, refrigerator, tea set, coffee service, herb tea, music player, DVD player, humidifier and air purifier, night steamer, and open air bath
*Please ask for one when you make reservation and when you stay here.
Yukata, obi, tanzen, towel, bathrobe, pajama, toothbrush, hair brush, razor, cotton, cotton swab, shower cap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, face wash, face lotion, cleansing, milky lotion, and cream
We have MIKIMOTO COSMETICS’ shampoo, conditioner, body soap, face wash, face lotion, cleansing, milky lotion, and cream.
Look for the accommodation plan in the Premium Suite 63m2
- Trip Advisor Award
- Shiojitei received the “2015 Certificate of excellence “from the largest trip review site in the world, Trip Advisor”. This is only given to the selected hotels that provide excellent service continuously.