Feel the Sea and the Unique Comfort of Mie
Modern Japanese Twin
The interior decoration features Ise Cotton and Ise Cut Paper.
You will feel the history and culture of Mie and sleep like never before in our premium bedding.
A place for you to feel calm and
ease away the fatigue of travel
In this calm, refined modern room appointed with Ise Cotton and Ise Cut Paper you will relax while feeling close to the history and culture of Mie.
Hospitality that lets you sleep like never before
- Whatever height or firmness of pillow you need, we will find one that satisfies our guests’ wishes.
- Very soft and warm, guaranteed to keep you toasty and snug in winter.
- Here several layers are combined to conform to any sleeping position and serve as a cushion between your body and the floor. This bedding will also keep your body in the proper posture for a good night’s rest.
- This layer blocks cold from rising from the floor so you will not feel a chill when first getting in the futon. This lets you fall asleep faster.
- Filled with down for its superior insulation properties and light weight. You will stay warm and sleep easy.
You will find amenities by Mikimoto Cosmetics of the MIKIMOTO Group, the first company in the world to successfully raise cultured pearls.
|Number of rooms||24 Rooms|
|Check in||14:00–(Check out 11:00)|
|Room equipment and goods||Electric pot, TV, satellite TV, telephone, refrigerator, hair dryer, tea setPants press, HumidifierPlease inform us of your needs when making your reservation or upon check in.|
|Special feature||Mikimoto Cosmetics Amenity
Tea set / Non smoking
|Amenity||Yukata, obi, tanzen, towel, bathrobe, pajama, toothbrush, hair brush, razor, cotton, cotton swab, shower cap, shampoo, conditioner, body soap, hand soap, face wash, cleansingWe have Mikimoto Cosmetics’ shampoo, conditioner, body soap.|
Shiojitei received the “2018 Certificate of excellence “from the largest trip review site in the world, Trip Advisor”. This is only given to the selected hotels that provide excellent service continuously.